You may be eligible to enter or stay in the United States by way of a non-immigrant temporary visa. Our clients include employees and employers seeking to work, employ or sponsor through the H-1B (specialty occupation workers), L-1A (intracompany transferees in an executive or managerial position), L-1B (intracompany transferee with specialized knowledge), 0-1 (persons of extraordinary ability), E-1 (treaty traders), E-2 (treaty investors), and R-1 (religious workers).

For a Free Consultation, contact us at (213) 624-1793 or