Fiancé Visa

If you intend to get married in the U.S. to someone from another country, you will likely need to obtain a visa in order to allow your fiancé to enter the U.S. before your wedding.  If your fiancé enters on a fiancé visa, you must get married within 90 days from the date of entry in order for your spouse to be eligible to adjust his/her status to permanent resident. 

Fiancé Visa Requirements:
To qualify for the K1 Fiancé Visa, you must meet the following requirements:

  •  You are a US Citizen.
  •  You have met in person.
  •  You are both free to marry.
  •  You can support your fiancé in the United States.
  •  You have no major criminal history.

For a Free Consultation, contact us at (213) 624-1793 or

Family Petitions

Fiancé Visa

Removal of Conditional Status