Family Petitions

If you are a U.S. citizen, you may be able to sponsor your spouse, child, parent or siblings for a green card.  Even a family member with a green card can petition his or her spouse and children.

For a Free Consultation, contact us at (213) 624-1793 or

Family Petitions

Fiancé Visa

Removal of Conditional Status