If you have been living in the United States with a green card for three years (by way of marriage petition) or five years (by any petition), you may be eligible to apply for citizenship.

For a Free Consultation, contact us at (213) 624-1793 or

Family Petitions

Fiancé Visa

Removal of Conditional Status